2003-06-16

Once More

But of course the sun
Will come back tomorrow
Once more, I know
Darkness I have seen worse
Maddening sane people
But wait till the sun comes back

There are people on the same side as you
But should be on the other side
There are people who hurt others
There are people who don't know how to love
There are people deceiving people
Look at how our life is
But I know, someday we'll learn
If you want someone to trust
Trust yourself
Whoever believes always gets there

But of course the sun
Will come back tomorrow
Once more, I know
Darkness I have seen worse
Maddening sane people
But wait till the sun comes back
Never let them tell you
That it's not worth the effort
To believe in oneself's dream
Or that your plans never will work out
Or that you will never become someone
There are people who hurt others
There are people who don't know how to love
There are people deceiving people
But I know, someday we will learn

If you want someone to trust
Trust yourself
Whoever believes always gets there


(Post originalmente publicado no Gardenal.org – 3 comentários perdidos)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário